Who Should Join ITMA Malaysia?
Individuals and organizations engaged in, managing intellectual properties, involved in knowledge and technology transfer in its broadest sense are eligible to become ITMA Malaysia members.
TYPE/ RATES OF MEMBERSHIP
MEMBERSHIP TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. ITMA Malaysia membership follows the calendar year and cannot be applied for a partial year.
2. The invoice for the annual membership is sent once a year.
3. Upon registration during the calendar year, the full annual fee will be charged without any deductions.
4. Membership cancellations should be done through written notice and must be received before the 1st of December
5. In case of cancellation during the calendar year there will be no refund for the remainder of the current year.
6. Membership is only valid if all dues and payments have been received.
7. Membership is not transferrable during the calendar year and remains personal.
8. Ultimately, the member is responsible for fulfilling all its obligations arising from his/her membership.
9. ITMA Malaysia reserves the right to determine eligibility of membership.
10. New members will receive a confirmation letter and membership ID number upon confirmation of membership fees.